Information is free - keep it so!
We at Zion Free Media and Zion Discourse Think Tank are dedicated to the dissemination of free, objective information as an alternative to state media. We publish regardless of restrictions on free press in any country. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating and publishing quality works of inspiration that help make this planet a more beautiful place and give us all hope.
The Zion Discourse Think Tank is an active and ongoing think tank organization founded in 2018. As of2019,we have over one hundred participatory members with a wide variety of diverse views, thoughts, and talents to bring to our organization.
We also have a global network of correspondents who continue to provide us with first hand eyewitness documentation of events on six continents.
This group is explicitly revolutionary. We, as individuals and as a collective, have come together to examine the universe that we live in and draw a very simple dichotomy, by asking a single and simple question: what works and what does not work? By identifying and defining our core values, we can draw this dichotomy between what works and what we choose to reject and actively work against.
Goals and Values
1) To provide a forum for those of us who want to engage in intelligent and civil conversation about hot topics and controversial issues can do so.
2) To engage in that exact kind of discourse with the goal in mind of building the universe that we want to live in, while leaving behind and rejecting the world that we do not want to live in.
3) To continually educate one another in a positive manner; to actively live out the Third Principle of Zion on an intellectual basis. Live communally with our minds, our abilities, our intelligences.
4) To identify social problems and create functional solutions.
5) To actively construct a functional alternative society that rejects the dysfunctional systems and values of the world that have resulted in the mass propagation of individual and collective suffering.
6) To educate the public about social problems and our working solutions to them; to invite the public to participate in the healing of humanity.
7) To continually explore and define our core values so that we might actively advance our functional solutions and actively work against dysfunctional systems and values.
These Four Principles were first conceived of in 2010 and have since obtained popularity and wide general acceptance in our movement:
I) We explicitly accept people of all real, true, and valid religion in its original sense of the word; that is, (re)ligion, to re-connect. All religion that serves to reconnect individuals with their Creator is welcomed.
II) We explicitly embrace human beings as persons of worth no matter what circumstance may avail them; all life has worth.
III) We explicitly believe in communal living, finding like minded individuals to commune with and share our possessions and life with in a manner that benefits all.
IV) We explicitly meet all needs wheresoever we may find them, whether they be of our own flock or beyond.