It is said that through language, human beings can approach the truth but never grasp it; and that, conversely, it is possible for them to know the truth through its reflection in beauty.
Editorial by Revan Filiaexdeus
This is an extraordinarily Gnostic thought. As a student and practitioner of gnosis - of which I cannot say much, save for only the history and present form that gnostic practice has taken - I have encountered this very thought in the writings and teachings of the ultimate gnostic teacher Jesus, as well as his legitimate successors Mary Magdalene and Valentinus.
What is truth? That famous adage was uttered by Pontius Pilate (John 18:38) at the Roman trial of Jesus. Jesus stood silent in reply.
That silence itself is a profound lesson. It echoes the sentiment of the writer of 1 Kings, who recorded in 1 Kings 19 the epic experience of the prophet Elijah. Elijah found God's presence ultimately not in the fearsome wonders that Hebrew history has been known for, but the very stillest silence.
The ultimate lesson of this, I think, is that we can find truth when we still our minds and let go of notions and mind frames. Truth is available to us if we would but listen to the Spirit of Truth which is upon all the Earth, available to us.
The Gospel of Truth, authored by the gnostic bishop Valentinus and later added to by his students, recalls a gnostic vision of creation, concerning beauty and truth:
Inasmuch as the entirety had searched for the one from whom they had emanated, and the entirety was inside of him -- the inconceivable uncontained, who is superior to all thought - ignorance of the Father caused agitation and fear. And the agitation grew dense like a fog, so that no one could see.
Thus error found strength and labored at her matter in emptiness. Without having learned to know the truth, she took up residence in a modeled form (a material body), preparing by means of the power, in beauty, a substitute for the truth.
Now to the inconceivable uncontained this was not humiliating; for the agitation and fear and the modeled form (material body) of deception were as nothing, whereas established truth is unchangeable, imperturbable, and cannot be beautified.
For this reason despise error since she has no root. She dwelt in a fog as regards the Father, preparing, while she dwelt there, products and forgetfulnesses and fears, so that by them she might beguile those of the middle and take them captive. (16:31-17:36)
It is interesting that error is referred to as "she", a counterpoint to Holy Wisdom spoken of in the canoncial Proverbs 8. Jesus also refers to Wisdom as a real, female divine personage in Luke 7:35.
For the gnostic, there are children of error and children of wisdom, or as John puts it in the Biblical Gospel and Epistles that bear his name, the children of light and the children of darkness.
Living in this fallen world of error, holy and divine gnosis - knowledge - can save us. It is up to us to take the faith given to us, and use this to advance along the divine gnostic path, to first see true beauty, and realize that itself is broken, but therein lies true form, and Truth itself.
"I am the life, truth, and the way," Jesus says in John 16. Remember it's great context in the whole chapter. The Apostles are asking Him the way to the next world, where He is going. Jesus, before declaring this, tells them, "You know the way...." and after it, "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."
In the same Gospel, Jesus declares in John 14, "Whoever believes in me will do these works and greater."
John punctuates these thoughts with his first epistle, 1 John 3:2 - "Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is."
We shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
This is a challenge that is heresy to the religion that has made an idol of the Master Teacher - that we can walk the same path as Jesus, do things He did and even greater things, and even become like Him.
Can we accept this challenge?
That is ultimate truth.
by Steven Boston
You have received downloads of information from your higher-self. This information is a type of metadata that is intuitive. What is missing is a logical language based narrative. Your higher-self is trying to give it to you. Sometimes it will be an especially strong feeling of 'AHA' while you watch a movie. That is because the movie allows you have a logical explanation for something you needed to be explained to you.
Another way your higher-self will explain it to you will be coincidences and synchronicities. Maybe it will be seeing 11:11 or 12:34 or some other number pattern.
Some of us get "thought lectures." These will appear as if we are talking to our selves in our head, yet it's obvious we aren't generating the thoughts. Depending on the download, you will get this imaginary conversation where you will imagine you are telling someone something you are trying to work out in your head yet you are understanding it for the first time as you 'explain it."
Common themes you will start to comprehend or "KNOW" for the first time is that 'you are divine'. 'You create your own reality.' 'You are here to learn lessons.' 'You need to stop behaviors that cause you and those you love harm.' 'You are eternal.' ' You have been lied to all your life.'
One thing that you can depend upon. You get information as you are ready for it. If you are still heavily immersed in ideological deceptions, you will try your best to shoehorn the new information into your existing belief system. The hardest thing you can accomplish is unlearning what you have learned that is inaccurate and has been used to brainwash and manipulate you.
Seek first the Kingdom of SOURCE and everything else will be added to you.
ACCOMPLISHING SPIRITUAL MIRACLES
I know you want to become enlightened, awake and to ascend. You may not have the tools need to accomplish something so esoteric. What I am about to teach you is easy for manifesting money or material things. What you want to do is to use these tools to help you achieve the spiritual reality you want for yourself. Patience, peace, love and a forgiving heart are much harder to accomplish than a car and a house. So focus on the ethical you, the righteous loving you.
You have to be able to know how you want yourself to be. Saying to yourself I want to be a better person is not enough. Here are the seven keys to achieving the new you.
1) VISION: When you can "SEE" in your mind's eye exactly what you are trying to manifest you have done the hardest part. The easiest way to do it is to write it down as if it was already a reality. since time is an illusion and the future possibilities are reality unmanifested, by accurately and specifically detailing a future possibility you bring awareness and future together which causes it becomes manifest.
2) DESIRE: When you DESIRE something, you give whatever that thing or characteristic is energy. “Rael” magic happens when you combine VISION with DESIRE. Without desire, it is a wish and wishes don't come true unless one can envision them and you truly desire it. The basic principle is, you can have anything you want, you just can't have everything you want.
3) KNOWLEDGE: Vision and desire are not enough. The next step is to learn everything you can about what it is you are trying to manifest in your life. I recommend a spiritual practice you can be consistent in.
4) EFFORT: The energy to manifest your reality comes from your personal effort to make it so. In this case, you actually do whatever you must to accomplish your objective. If you are not ready to put your entire life's effort into it then you don't really want it in the first place. So, if you have to post 1,000 resumes to get the job you want, you post 1,000 resumes. The effort you put into achieving your miracle is what makes the knowledge, desire, and vision turn into reality.
5) FAITH: This is an essential part of manifesting reality. Faith is not belief, it is a knowing. To achieve a doubtless state about the reality you are manifesting is to be as certain it will come to pass as you are certain the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning. In this case, there is no straining or effort, it is EXPECTATION. Expect it and it will happen. So as you learn and apply your personal effort, EXPECT it.
6) INTENTION: This is the most important part. To intend something is to fix your mind and your will/ spirit to making this VISION you DESIRE which you are an EXPERT and EXPECT to happen. That is why you cheerfully put all your EFFORT into it because you are confident the time and effort are WORTH IT. "Intention" is a focused form of mental energy and can literally change your life as you make your dreams into reality.
7) HABIT: Last but not least, The six mentioned before must be done habitually and constantly. You don't just desire and intend one day. You do it every day until it is a reality. Then you do everything to maintain your reality. It must become a habit to do all six all the time or it like a cloud that shaded you yesterday but is no longer here. To not be habitual is to just be wishful. To be habitual is to give the reality you desire inertia to bring it into form.
Ahmed Nait-Djoudi is a faithful Muslim and self-employed citizen of Algeria. He has studied at Université Mouloud Mammeri de Tizi Ouzou. Fluent in Arabic, German, English, and Algerian, he resides in Tizi Ouzou, Algeria.